- SEW 12 items of clothing.
- KNIT 12 items off my queue list at Ravelry.
- CRAFT 12 things for my home or for others.
Items I'm thinking in particular about sewing to learn new techniques on:
- dress out of woven fabric
- dress out of knit fabric
- tailored dress shirt out of woven fabric - I signed up for a class on www.Craftsy.com to help me make this very thing
- lined dress - I have never actually lined anything in all my years of sewing!
- pencil skirt - another basic wardrobe essential I somehow have never made
- shorts or capris for summer
- cover for my main sewing machine and perhaps my serger, too
- basic but fitted t-shirt (have never tried this either)
- tote bag, perhaps with different compartments for knitting supplies
- tablecloth for my long dining table
Anyone else set yearly sewing or crafting goals?